North Side Quarry

Show full item record


Title: North Side Quarry
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The north side of Kelleys Island was the first area to be quarried when John Clemons and his brother took rock from the ledges in 1850. Eventually, quarrying on the north side reached a depth of forty feet and expanded to include more than fifty acres of land.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1191
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
67432q68.jpg 1.591Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record