A Church Made of Stone

Show full item record


Title: A Church Made of Stone
Author: Unknown
Description: German-speaking Protestants dedicated their church in 1867. The stone used in the construction was quarried on land the congregation owned.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1456
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
822h225b.jpg 1.436Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record