Charles Donelly at Cleveland

Show full item record


Title: Charles Donelly at Cleveland
Author: Unknown
Description: Built at Wyandotte, Michigan in 1898, this ship sailed as the Troy until 1929 when she was renamed the Charles Donelly. In the mid-1940s she carried automobiles from Detroit, Michigan to Cleveland, Ohio. The extra deck was added in 1946 to accommodate more vehicles.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1465
Date: 47, 1861

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1375.b13.38.1.jpg 5.404Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record