West Side Dock

Show full item record


Title: West Side Dock
Author: Niebergal, Ernst
Description: The West Side Dock was an elevated pier with railway tracks running along its top to facilitate the loading of limestone into lake carriers and barges. The dock was one of four built on Kelleys Island by the Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company. The company's island quarrying operation comprised more than 1,000 acres.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1500
Date: 19100 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
67332q67.jpg 1.509Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record