Kelleys Island's South Shore Dock

Show full item record


Title: Kelleys Island's South Shore Dock
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Use of the south stone loading dock (pictured here) decreased significantly when the facilities for loading and transporting stone at the West Side Dock were improved in 1910.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1531
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
69132q87.jpg 1.589Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record