The Ballville Dam

Show full item record


Title: The Ballville Dam
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The first of 300 car loads of cement used to construct the Ballville Dam was poured September 24, 1912. The dam was to control the flow of the Sandusky River so that water could be channeled to a hydroelectric power plant being built north of the dam by the Sandusky River Power Company.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1590
Date: 1913

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
8991955b.jpg 2.084Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record