Procession to the New Church at Carey, Ohio

Show full item record


Title: Procession to the New Church at Carey, Ohio
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The small chapel of Our Lady of Consolation was moved in 1900. Ground at its original site was broken for construction of a brick structure in June 1907.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1664
Date: 20, 1909

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1187.22.2.jpg 7.920Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record