Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company's West Side Dock

Show full item record


Title: Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company's West Side Dock
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The dock on the west side of Kelleys Island was built in 1906. Within six years, the Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Company was shipping more than 500,000 tons of limestone each year from the island, greatly increasing commercial traffic on the Great Lakes.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1672
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
67032q60.jpg 1.598Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record