Owana - 150813

Show full item record


Title: Owana - 150813
Author: Unknown
Description: Christened the "Pennsylvania" when she was built by the Detroit Dry Dock Company of Wyandotte, Michigan in 1899, the vessel was renamed the "Owana" by her new owners in 1905. In 1925 the vessel again changed owners and names, becoming the "Erie". In 1934 another new owner changed her name to "T. A. Ivey". The ship was called the "Erie" from 1964 until she was broken up December 17, 1981.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/169753

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1900.B.13.7.39.2.JPG 349.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record