A. D. Thomson 106834

Show full item record


Title: A. D. Thomson 106834
Author: Unknown
Description: The "A. D. Thomson" was built by the American Steel Barge Company at Superior, Wisconsin in 1891. She was a steel whaleback of 1399 gross tons. When purchased by the Boutell Steel Barge Company of Bay City, Michigan, she was renamed the "Bay View." In 1922, she was purchased by the Central Dredging Company of Cleveland, Ohio, and used for sand dredging. She was abandoned at Chicago, Illinois in 1936.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/170442

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2378.B.13.12.26.2.JPG 299.2Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record