Zenith City 28129

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknonw
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1895 - 1947 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2011-04-27T16:07:49Z
dc.date.available 2011-04-27T16:07:49Z
dc.date.issued 2011-04-27
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/170507
dc.description The "Zenith City" was built at Chicago, Illinois in 1895. She was built of steel and was of 3850 gross tons. From 1901 - 1943, she was owned by the Pittsburg Steamship Company. From 1943 to 1947 she was used by the U. S. Maritime Commission for "trade-in-tonnage." She was scrapped at Hamilton, Ontario in 1947. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Baus - 13 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) - Navigation - History en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Zenith City 28129 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2448.B.13.14.5.1.JPG 335.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record