Pelerin 103342 (Canadian)

Show full item record


Title: Pelerin 103342 (Canadian)
Author: Unknown
Description: A Canadian steamer, built originally as the "Dutchess of York" at Montreal, Quebec in 1895, the vessel was of 490 gross tons. She was owned by the Ottawa River Navigation Company. From 1903 to 1923, she was listed to King Edward Park Company of Montreal. When owned by the Quebec Navigation Company, her name was changed to the "Sorel" (1925 to 1927). From 1927 to 1934, she was named the "Pelerin." Her name was again changed in 1934 to the "Beloeil." In 1938, her upper works were dismantled and she was used as a barge in the pulpwood trade. Finally, in 1945, she was dismantled and perhaps finally abandoned. This photograph shows her as the "Pelerin."
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181562

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2574.B.13.15.27.2.JPG 274.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record