G. A. Boeckling 206423

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1909 - 1952 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2012-03-18T22:43:32Z
dc.date.available 2012-03-18T22:43:32Z
dc.date.issued 2012-03-18
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181618
dc.description The "G. A. Boeckling" was a double end steamer built in Ecorse, Michigan in 1909 by the Great Lakes Engineering Works. She was of 328 gross tons. She ran from Sandusky, Ohio to Cedar Point under the ownership of the Bay Transportation Company of Sandusky, Ohio from 1909 to 1955. She was retired from service in 1952, towed to Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin in 1955, and used as a floating machine shop. The boat was docked at Toledo, Ohio and was under renovation in 1983. She was destroyed by fire while moored at a Toledo shipyard on the night of June 21, 1989. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Baus - 13 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title G. A. Boeckling 206423 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2580.B.13.15.30.2.JPG 284.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record