W. A. Bowden (Canada 103824)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1925 - 1970 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2012-03-19T02:20:58Z
dc.date.available 2012-03-19T02:20:58Z
dc.date.issued 2012-03-18
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181629
dc.description The "W. A. Bowden" was built at Levis, Quebec in 1925. She was owned and operated by the Minister of Railroads and Canals of Ottawa, Ontario. She was of 113 gross tons. From 1962 to 1970, she was owned by the Verreault Transportation, Inc. Les Mechins. She was dismantled in 1970. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Baus - 13 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title W. A. Bowden (Canada 103824) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2601.B.13.15.41.1.JPG 226.2Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record