Visitor 161685

Show full item record


Title: Visitor 161685
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Visitor" was a steel steamer built at Detroit, Michigan in 1892 by the Detroit Boat Works, Inc. She was of 70 gross tons. She was purchased by the U. S. Engineers Department at Sandusky, Ohio in 1897. She was stationed at Toeldo, Ohio. Originally, she was owned by the Dollers at Put-in-Bay, Ohio and plied the waters between Cedar Point and the Erie Islands. In 1920, she was listed as owned by the Globe Steamship Company of New York. She burned April 26, 1925 at Flushing, Long Island, New York. She is pictured here at Cedar Point.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181653

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2626.B.13.16.6.1.JPG 249.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record