Acton (Canada 160706)

Show full item record


Title: Acton (Canada 160706)
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Acton" was built as the "Coniscliffe Hall" by the Smith's Dock Company of South Bank-on-Tees, Great Britain in 1928. She was of 1900 gross tons. She was originally owned by the Hall Corporation of Montreal, Quebec. When purchased by the Colonial Steamships Company of Port Colborne, Ontario in 1955, her name was changed to the "Acton." From 1960 - 1961, she was owned by Scott Misener Steamships Company of Port Colborne, Ontario. She was scrapped in late 1961 at Port Dalhousie, Ontario. This picture was taken at Cornwall in 1955.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181681

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2736.FR2.1.8.1.JPG 377.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record