Adriatic 204726

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1907 - 1962 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2012-04-04T17:00:56Z
dc.date.available 2012-04-04T17:00:56Z
dc.date.issued 2012-04-04
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181684
dc.description The "Adriatic" was built by the American Ship Building Company of Lorain, Ohio in 1907. She was of 4544 gross tons. She was owned by the Lackawanna Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio (1907 - 1913) and the Interlake Steamship Company (1913 to 1962) also of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1962, she was purchased by the Inland Ship Salvage Company of Ashtabula, Ohio. She was scrapped at Ashtabula, Ohio that year. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR - 2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Adriatic 204726 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2739.FR2.1.12.2.JPG 146.3Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record