Adriatic 204726

Show full item record


Title: Adriatic 204726
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Adriatic" was built by the American Ship Building Company of Lorain, Ohio in 1907. She was of 4544 gross tons. She was owned by the Lackawanna Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio (1907 - 1913) and the Interlake Steamship Company (1913 to 1962) also of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1962, she was purchased by the Inland Ship Salvage Company of Ashtabula, Ohio. She was scrapped at Ashtabula, Ohio that year. This photograph shows during the years she was owned by the Interlake Steamship Company.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181685

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2740.FR2.1.12.3.JPG 178.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record