Alpena 216022

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1965 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2012-04-07T21:22:05Z
dc.date.available 2012-04-07T21:22:05Z
dc.date.issued 2012-04-07
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181710
dc.description The "Alpena" was a tug built by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio in 1917. She was of 65 gross tons. From 1945 to 1966, she was owned by Merritt, Chapman and Scott Corporation of Cleveland, Ohio. From 1966 to 1968, she was owned by the General Steamship and Transportation Corporation of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. General Piping, Inc of Farmington, Michigan purchased her in 1968, owning her until 1972. In 1974, her name was changed to "Duke Luedtke" when under ownership to Luedtke Engineering Company of Frankfort, Michigan. This picture was taken at Port Huron in 1965. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR - 2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Alpena 216022 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2774.FR2.1.36.1.JPG 178.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record