Alpena 216022

Show full item record


Title: Alpena 216022
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Alpena" was a tug built by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio in 1917. She was of 65 gross tons. From 1945 to 1966, she was owned by Merritt, Chapman and Scott Corporation of Cleveland, Ohio. From 1966 to 1968, she was owned by the General Steamship and Transportation Corporation of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. General Piping, Inc of Farmington, Michigan purchased her in 1968, owning her until 1972. In 1974, her name was changed to "Duke Luedtke" when under ownership to Luedtke Engineering Company of Frankfort, Michigan. This picture was taken at Port Huron in 1965.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/181710

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2774.FR2.1.36.1.JPG 178.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record