Edward G. Seubert (230184)

Show full item record


Title: Edward G. Seubert (230184)
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Edward G. Seubert" was built in Manitowoc, Wisconsin in 1930 by the Manitowoc Shipbuilding Co. She was first owned by Standard Oil Co. of Whiting, Indiana from 1930-1962. In 1962, ownership transferred to American Oil Co. and she was renamed "Amoco Wisconsin." She was later sold in 1985 to D.M. & W Steel of Windsor for scrap.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/185718

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2795.FR2.1.53.1.JPG 183.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record