William Armstrong (80613)

Show full item record


Title: William Armstrong (80613)
Author: Unknown
Description: The “William Armstrong” was built by A. and W.J. Wood at Ogdensburg, New York for D.H. Lyon in 1876. Originally used as a car ferry, she was rebuilt as a drill boat barge in 1914. In that same year, her name was changed to “Mon Meg.” The vessel was out of the register in 1936 and dropped from the Canadian List of Shipping in 1938; it is presumed she was dismantled.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/185745

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2824.FR2.2.29.2.JPG 600.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record