James Battle 77444

Show full item record


Title: James Battle 77444
Author: Unknown
Description: The “James Battle” (77444) was built in 1900 by the Detroit Ship Building Co., of Wyandotte, Michigan. The steel fire tug was owned by the City of Detroit Fire Department from 1900 until 1940. Ownership transferred in 1941 to the Sincennes-McNaughton Line, Ltd. of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The Canadian company registered her as Canadian vessel # 174801, and rebuilt her as a salvage tug. Ownership transferred again in 1959 to McAllister Towing, Ltd. of Montreal. There is no information for the vessel after 1959.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/185986

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2885.FR2.4.2.2.JPG 606.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record