Britannia 20327

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1906 - 1943 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2013-06-21T20:19:29Z
dc.date.available 2013-06-21T20:19:29Z
dc.date.issued 2013-06-21
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186096
dc.description The "Britannia" was rebuilt from the Detroit & Windsor Ferry Britannia, which was built in 1906. The last of the Cross River Fleet out of Detroit, she was rebuilt into a tug, and left for the Consolidated Paper Co. of Ashland, Wisconsin in 1943. She was used to tow logs from the north shore of Lake Superior to Ashland. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Britannia 20327 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presiential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2956.FR2.5.15.2.JPG 583.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record