Britannia 20327

Show full item record


Title: Britannia 20327
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Britannia" was rebuilt from the Detroit & Windsor Ferry Britannia, which was built in 1906. The last of the Cross River Fleet out of Detroit, she was rebuilt into a tug, and left for the Consolidated Paper Co. of Ashland, Wisconsin in 1943. She was used to tow logs from the north shore of Lake Superior to Ashland.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186096

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2956.FR2.5.15.2.JPG 583.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record