Cadillac 227292

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Uknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1928 - 1946 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2014-01-04T17:40:34Z
dc.date.available 2014-01-04T17:40:34Z
dc.date.issued 2014-01-04
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186259
dc.description The "Cadillac", built in Detroit in 1928, was owned by the Detroit and Windsor Ferry Company until 1938. The company used her as a ferry between Detroit and Windsor. She was owned by the Bob-lo Excursion Company, Detroit, until 1942 when she was bought by the Coast Guard. The "Cadillac" was rebuilt and renamed the "Arrow wood." She was decommissioned in 1945. In 1946 she was bought by the Cleveland-Canada Steam Ship Company and again used as a ferry. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Cadillac 227292 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2977.FR2.5.45.1.JPG 81.22Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record