Caldera (US 204864)

Show full item record


Title: Caldera (US 204864)
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Caldera" was built by the West Bay City Ship Building Company of West Bay City, Michigan in 1908. She was owned by the Croxton Steamship Company of Bay City, Michigan until 1912. That year she was sold to the Kinney Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio. From 1919 - 1960, she was known as the "A. T. Kinney." From 1960 to 1968, while under the ownership of Winona Steamships, Ltd. of Hamilton, British West Indies, she was known as the "Hillsdale."
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186264

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2982.FR2.5.49.1.JPG 150.3Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record