Caldera (US 204864)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1965 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2014-01-04T18:35:36Z
dc.date.available 2014-01-04T18:35:36Z
dc.date.issued 2014-01-04
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186264
dc.description The "Caldera" was built by the West Bay City Ship Building Company of West Bay City, Michigan in 1908. She was owned by the Croxton Steamship Company of Bay City, Michigan until 1912. That year she was sold to the Kinney Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio. From 1919 - 1960, she was known as the "A. T. Kinney." From 1960 to 1968, while under the ownership of Winona Steamships, Ltd. of Hamilton, British West Indies, she was known as the "Hillsdale." en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Caldera (US 204864) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B.Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2982.FR2.5.49.1.JPG 150.3Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record