Cambria 126420

Show full item record


Title: Cambria 126420
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Cambria" was built by the Globe Iron Works of Cleveland, Ohio in 1887. From 1887 to 1901, she was owned by the Mutual Transportation Company of Cleveland, Ohio. She was steel hulled and of 1878 gross ton. She was variously owned by the Pittsburgh Steamship Company, Port Huron and Duluth Steamship Company, Northwestern Steamship Company, Minnesota Loan and Trust Company, Collings and Perterson, and finally Tri-State Steamship Company. From 1910 to 1924, she was known as the "Lakeland." In 1910, while at Port Huron, Michigan, she was converted from bulk to package freight/passenger propeller.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186270

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2988.FR2.6.1.2.JPG 609.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record