D. M. Clemson 214599

Show full item record


Title: D. M. Clemson 214599
Author: Unknown
Description: The "D. M. Clemson" was built by the American Ship Building Company of Lorain, Ohio in 1916. She was of 7728 gross ton. Until 1952 she was owned by the Pittsburgh Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1952, she was under the ownership of U S. Steel of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1980, she was sold to Western Metals Corporation of Thunder Bay, Ontario for scrap.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186505

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3188.FR2.9.21.1.JPG 395.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record