Farrandoc (Canada 161526)

Show full item record


Title: Farrandoc (Canada 161526)
Author: Unknown
Description: This 1,925 ton vessel was built in Newcastle, England in 1929 by Swan, Hunter, and Wigham Richardson, Ltd. From 1929 - 1942, she was owned by the Paterson Steamships, Ltd. of Fort William, Ontario. Over the next 4 years, she was under ownership of the U. S. Mairtime Commission and the Ministry of War Transport. Finally, in 1946, she was under the ownership of the Colonial Steamships, Ltd. of Port Colborne, Ontario. It was at this time, her name was changed to "Clayton." She was scrapped in 1959 at Port Colborne. It is assumed this picture was taken at Port Colborne some time after 1959.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186506

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3187.FR2.9.19.1.JPG 358.0Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record