Grover Cleveland 205610

Show full item record


Title: Grover Cleveland 205610
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Grover Cleveland" was a 59-ton tug built at Buffalo, New York in 1908 by Benjamin L. Cowles, She was built for the city of Buffalo Police Department and was under ownership of the city until 1918, From 1918 until 1920, she was owned by the U.. S Army. From 1920 to 1971, she was variously owned by the city of Newark, New Jersey; Helen R. Steel of Delanco, New Jersey; and finally by the the R. K. Davis Transportation Company of Newport News, Virginia. From 1921 - 1971, she was known as the "Newarker."
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186507

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3189.FR2.9.23.1.JPG 78.39Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record