City of Fremont 4379

Show full item record


Title: City of Fremont 4379
Author: Unknown
Description: The "City of Fremont" was a wooden propeller driven vessel of 598 gross tons. She was built at Cleveland, Ohio in 1866 by Quayle and Martin. From 1907 to 1912, she was named the "Adiramled." In 1906, she became a lumber carrier. She foundered 6 miles off Stoney Island, Dutch John Bay, Lake Ontario June 18, 1912. Image 3126.FR2.8.16.1 shows her along side the "Fountain City."
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186515

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3126.FR2.8.16.1.JPG 655.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record