City of Fremont 4379

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1866 - 1912 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-06T19:58:05Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-06T19:58:05Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-06
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186515
dc.description The "City of Fremont" was a wooden propeller driven vessel of 598 gross tons. She was built at Cleveland, Ohio in 1866 by Quayle and Martin. From 1907 to 1912, she was named the "Adiramled." In 1906, she became a lumber carrier. She foundered 6 miles off Stoney Island, Dutch John Bay, Lake Ontario June 18, 1912. Image 3126.FR2.8.16.1 shows her along side the "Fountain City." en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title City of Fremont 4379 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3126.FR2.8.16.1.JPG 655.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record