Paul H. Townsend 248646

Show full item record


Title: Paul H. Townsend 248646
Author: Unknown
Description: The "Paul H. Townsend" was built by the Consolidated Steel Corporation of Los Angeles, California in 1945 for the U. S. Maritime Commission. In 1951, she was sold to the Huron Portland Cement Company of Detroit, Michigan. In that year, her name was changed to "Paul H. Townsend" from the original "Coastal Delegate." In 1960., the 3,822 gross ton vessel collided with a British vessel in Lake Huron not far from Port Huron, Michigan.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186517

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3207.FR2.9.37.1.JPG 283.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record