Paul H. Townsend 248646

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1951 - 1988 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-07T17:30:17Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-07T17:30:17Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-07
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186517
dc.description The "Paul H. Townsend" was built by the Consolidated Steel Corporation of Los Angeles, California in 1945 for the U. S. Maritime Commission. In 1951, she was sold to the Huron Portland Cement Company of Detroit, Michigan. In that year, her name was changed to "Paul H. Townsend" from the original "Coastal Delegate." In 1960., the 3,822 gross ton vessel collided with a British vessel in Lake Huron not far from Port Huron, Michigan. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Paul H. Townsend 248646 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3207.FR2.9.37.1.JPG 283.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record