Carl D. Bradley 215018

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1927 - 1951 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-07T17:57:43Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-07T17:57:43Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-07
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186519
dc.description This vessel was built in 1917 at Lorain, Ohio by the American Shipbuilding Company.. Of 7,703 gross tons, she was built for Bradley Transportation of Detroit, Michigan. In 1952, she was sold to the U. S. Steel Corporation of Cleveland, Ohio. From 1927 to 1952, she was known as the "John G. Munson." In 1952, she was known as the "Irvin L. Clymer." In 1993, she was sold to the Arzon Corporation of Duluth, Minnesota for scrapping. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Carl D. Bradley 215018 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3199.FR2.9.32.1.JPG 103.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record