Diamond Alkali 209971 (Canada 317134)

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1932 - 1939 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-07T19:26:40Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-07T19:26:40Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-07
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186521
dc.description This vessel was built in 1912 at Ashtabula, Ohio by the Great Lakes Engineering Works for the American Steamship Company of Buffalo, New York. The company owned the 6,356 ton vessel until 1963. Originally, known as the "Louis R. Davidson," her name was changed to "Diamond Alkali" in 1932. From 1939 to 1963, she was known as "Dow Chemical." From 1963 to 1974, she was owned by the United Kingdom (Bermuda) and was named the "Ferndale." In 1979, she was sold to a Spanish company for scrap. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Diamond Alkali 209971 (Canada 317134) en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3327.FR2.11.61.1.JPG 588.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3340.FR2.12.5.3.JPG 473.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3338.FR2.12.5.1.JPG 49.00Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3339.FR2.12.5.2.JPG 140.4Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record