Thomas Walters 208561

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1953 - 1984 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-07T19:30:06Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-07T19:30:06Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-07
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186522
dc.description The "Thomas Walters" was built in 1911 at Lorain, Ohio by the American Shipbuilding Company. She was variously owned by the Interstate Steamship Company of Cleveland, Ohio; Jones and Laughlin Steel Corporation, Ashtabula, Ohio; Wilson Marine Transit, Cleveland, Ohio; and Kinsman Marine and Bay Shipping Corporation, both of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1953, she was renamed "Frank R. Denton." She was scrapped in 1984. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title Thomas Walters 208561 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3318.FR2.11.47.1.JPG 146.8Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record