J. H. Devereux 76573

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1885 - 1923 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-01-09T16:05:01Z
dc.date.available 2015-01-09T16:05:01Z
dc.date.issued 2015-01-09
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186528
dc.description The "J. H. Devereux" was built in 1885 by the Globe Iron Works at Cleveland, Ohio. She was of 1,618 gross tons. She sailed on the coast until 1923 when she returned to the Great Lakes. At that time, her name was changed to the "John Mullen." She was scrapped at Ecorse, Michigan in 1946. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.title J. H. Devereux 76573 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Cennter en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3326.FR2.11.59.1.JPG 659.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record