Eaglescliffe Hall (Canada 160707)

Show full item record


Title: Eaglescliffe Hall (Canada 160707)
Author: Unknown
Description: This vessel was built in 1928 at South Bank-on-Tees, Great Britain for the Hall Corporation of Canada. Hall owned her until 1955 when she came under the ownership of Colonial Steamships Line. From 1959 to 1961, she was owned by Kingcome Navigation. From 1955 to 1960, she was named the "David Barclay." In 1960, she was converted to a pulpwood carrier. She was named the "Log Transporter." While sailing from River Inlet, British Columbia to Teakeme Arm Redonda, British Columbia, she foundered.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186548

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
3353.FR2.12.23.1.JPG 130.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3354.FR2.12.23.2.JPG 369.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record