Ward Ames 204499

Show full item record


Title: Ward Ames 204499
Author: Unknown
Description: This 5,750 gross ton vessel was built in 1907 at Superior, Wisconsin by the Superior Ship Building Co. She was owned by the Acme Steamship Co. of Duluth, Minnesota until 1913. She was owned by the Interlake Steamship Co. of Cleveland, Ohio from 1913 to 1966. From 1966 to 1970 Pickands Mather and Company, also of Cleveland, Ohio owned the vessel. In 1917, she was named the "C. H. McCullough, Jr." In 1969, she was re-registered as a barge. She was owned by the Cement Transit Co. of Detroit, Michigan owned her. She was scrapped in 1980 by Western Metals of Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186883

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
4002-FR2-22-5-1094.jpg 147.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
4003-FR2-22-5-2096.jpg 117.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
4003-FR2-22-5-2096.jpg 117.6Kb JPEG image View/Open
4005-FR2-22-5-4100.jpg 332.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record