Ward Ames 204499

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1917 - 1980 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2015-11-12T19:21:08Z
dc.date.available 2015-11-12T19:21:08Z
dc.date.issued 2015-11-12
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/186883
dc.description This 5,750 gross ton vessel was built in 1907 at Superior, Wisconsin by the Superior Ship Building Co. She was owned by the Acme Steamship Co. of Duluth, Minnesota until 1913. She was owned by the Interlake Steamship Co. of Cleveland, Ohio from 1913 to 1966. From 1966 to 1970 Pickands Mather and Company, also of Cleveland, Ohio owned the vessel. In 1917, she was named the "C. H. McCullough, Jr." In 1969, she was re-registered as a barge. She was owned by the Cement Transit Co. of Detroit, Michigan owned her. She was scrapped in 1980 by Western Metals of Thunder Bay, Ontario. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Ward Ames 204499 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
4002-FR2-22-5-1094.jpg 147.5Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
4003-FR2-22-5-2096.jpg 117.6Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
4003-FR2-22-5-2096.jpg 117.6Kb JPEG image View/Open
4005-FR2-22-5-4100.jpg 332.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record