Mohican II

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Lake George, New York en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1907 - Present en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2017-04-03T15:15:30Z
dc.date.available 2017-04-03T15:15:30Z
dc.date.issued 2017-04-03
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/187471
dc.description This vessel was built in 1907 by T.S. Marvel Ship Building Company, Newburgh, New York. She was christened in 1908. She was purchased by Wilbur Dow in 1945 converted from steam to diesel in 1946. She also underwent renovations several times during the 1950s, as well as in 1966, in order to maintain a "modern" appearance and to accommodate more passengers. In June, 2008, she was placed on the national Register of Historic Places, and is only the third active passenger vessel to be so designated. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Mohican II en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
5106-FR2-24-50-1105.jpg 2.575Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record