Missouri 200861

Show simple item record


dc.contributor.author Unknown
dc.coverage.spatial Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.coverage.temporal 1904 - 1940 en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2017-04-03T15:52:45Z
dc.date.available 2017-04-03T15:52:45Z
dc.date.issued 2017-04-03
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/187475
dc.description This propeller was built in 1904 by Chicago Ship Building Company, Chicago, Illinois. She was owned by Northern Michigan Transportation Company until 1918, when she was sold to Michigan Transit Company. She was then sold to Warren A. Cartier in 1926, Milwaukee Boat Company in 1932, Wisconsin & Michigan Steamship Company in 1933, and Sand Products Corporation in 1936. She was laid up at Muskegon, Michigan, c. 1940. Her engine was removed and hull stripped in 1943, with her engine being placed in Ford barge being reconverted at New Orleans. en_US
dc.relation.ispartof FR-2 en_US
dc.subject Great Lakes (North America) en_US
dc.title Missouri 200861 en_US
dc.type Image en_US
dc.contributor.institution Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US
dc.contributor.repository Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
5095-FR2-24-41-1084.jpg 107.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record