Loading at the West Side Dock

Show full item record


Title: Loading at the West Side Dock
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: Extending far out into Lake Erie, the dock on the west side of Kelleys Island was built so that boats could be loaded with limestone from either side.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1875
Date: 1910 - 1918

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
67532q69.jpg 1.339Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record