The Eastern Campus

Show full item record


Title: The Eastern Campus
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: The 100-acre site of the Soldiers' and Sailors' Home was divided in to three parts. This photograph shows a portion of the eastern third of the campus. The two buildings on the left are members' cottages, and the third structure is the Administration Building. The smoke stacks and water tower in the background are part of the Home's campus.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/1902
Date: 1914

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
434.34.r124.jpg 1.643Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record