The "Marion"

Show full item record


Title: The "Marion"
Author: Niebergall, Ernst
Description: In 1904, William Bruns and Charles Dildine, owner of the Hommel Wine Company, set up a real estate company and began to subdivide Rye Beach Park. Lots were quickly purchased by residents of Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan. Many of the summer homes were similar in style and architecture. Trim and names helped individualize them. This particular cottage was dubbed the "Marion," perhaps after the city of Marion, Ohio.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2134
Date: 1914

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
263.8.O.84B694.jpg 1.713Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record