Conestoga - 125669

Show full item record


Title: Conestoga - 125669
Author: Unknown
Description: The Anchor Line operated from 1865 to 1916. It was owned by Erie and Western Transportation Company, an arm of the Pennsylvania Railroad. The "Conestoga" was one of the Line's early wooden package freighters. It was built in Cleveland in 1878 and destroyed by fire in the Cardinal Canal, Ogdensburg, New York, May 21, 1921.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2404

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
1488.b13.3.13.1.jpg 669.1Kb JPEG image Thumbnail
3244.FR2.10.23.1.JPG 305.9Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record