Lighthouse at the Tip of Cedar Point

Show full item record


Title: Lighthouse at the Tip of Cedar Point
Author: Unknown
Description: A lighthouse to mark the eastern shore of the entrance to Sandusky Bay was built in 1839. The Marblehead Lighthouse, built in 1822, marked the western shore of the Bay's entrance. This limestone cottage was built about 1862. The structure still stands (as of February 2008) as the centerpiece of the amusement park's Lighthouse Point area.
Permanent Link: http://hdl.handle.net/2374.OX/2428

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
563.810-274.jpg 3.151Mb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record